Kuroshitsuji
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Snake's Introduction

Go down

Snake's Introduction Empty Snake's Introduction

Post by Snake Wed Sep 11, 2013 6:12 am

Introduction

A bit about yourself:
((My real life gender is female and in OOC do not be surprised if I hug people often. Call me Ella, Ellie or El when OOC or in the chatbox. Also, I'll ship anything.Just ask me and I'll rp it with you usually. Random Fact: my favorite Pokemon is Eevee or Ekans.))

The characters you role play even not in this fandom:
Kuroshitsuji: Grell, Ronald Knox, and Snake(manga-only), and I can rp Joker(another manga-only character)
Bleach :Orihime and Soi-Fon.
Hetalia: Fem!Finland, Fem!2p!Romano, Fem!2p!England and Fem!Poland, at times I will rp Hungary.
Kingdom Hearts: Namine, Demyx, and Larxene
Percy Jackson: Thalia Grace and Bianca Di' Angelo.
Harry Potter: Luna Lovegood and Hermione Granger
Naruto: Hinata and at times I will rp as Temari

Role play sample:
Snake woke up, laying in his bed. He knew he should get up and check to see if any second-tier or non-circus members had tried to enter the first-tier area, so he rose. The snakes in the tent slithered to him, wrapping around his arms, legs, and one even hung around his neck like a chain.Snake walked out of the tent, and was greeted by yet another snake. It hissed to him and he nodded, walking towards the mess hall tent. As he walked, more snakes slithered to him,each hissing a greeting, which he softly responded to each time with a "Hello, says myself."
Snake
Snake
Admin

Location : The Phantomhive Estate, states Bronte. Though we used to live where ever the Circus was set up, says Keats. ((U.S.A.))

https://kuroshitsujirp232.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down