Kuroshitsuji
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Alois' Introduction

Go down

Alois' Introduction Empty Alois' Introduction

Post by Guest Wed Sep 11, 2013 3:16 pm

A bit about yourself: Welp, I'm pretty hyper and random. I love spouting out really cheesy pickup lines and things.... I've never rp'd Kuroshitsuji before but I've watched all the anime and read all the manga up to this point. I used to rp Naruto for the longest time but moved on to Hetalia. Yeah. Me. I'm also 16, female, and Canadian. I also have an extreme love for music and plenty of people have come to me for various songs ^^

The characters you role play even not in this fandom: As of recently: Alois Tancy (Black Butler). In general: Greece, 2p!Greece, England, Russia, China, and a long list of OCs ranging from Hetalia, Naruto, to FMA.

Role play sample:
A large smile from ear to ear was spread along Alois' face as he made his move, his black checker piece jumping over a red piece and landing on his opponents side of the board. "King me," he said with a chuckle, giving his opponent a look. "Well?" he said gesturing to his piece. "King me."
He wasn't about to king his own piece, he was the king he shouldn't have to befoul his hand by touching his opponent's piece but as the man across from him didn't move to king Alois' piece he scowled. "I said 'King me'!" he yelled, startling the man.

Alois jumped to his feet from his chair in annoyance. He gripped the side of the table and flung it to the ground, pieces flying everywhere. He stormed towards the door, his heeled shoes sounded muffled thumbs along the carpet as he stomped. He opened the door and just before he exited he glared at the man over his shoulder, "Clean up this mess."

Back to top Go down